Andrew Glassman and Matthew Glennon to Present at the NECANN Connecticut Cannabis Convention
Getting started in the cannabis industry can be overwhelming. Having a framework of the business plan, including the critical steps, can be instrumental in its success. Attorneys Andrew C. Glassman and Matthew D. Glennon will lead a session at the NECANN Conference titled "Setting Yourself up for Success in the Cannabis Industry: A Discussion on Business Formation and Structuring, Fundraising, and Buying or Selling a Cannabis Business."
Andy and Matt, who are members of the firm's Cannabis, CBD and Hemp team, will lead a dynamic discussion with fellow panelists including attorney and Cannabis entrepreneur Tiana Hercules; Carl Tirella, co-founder of Budr Cannabis; and Andrew Simonow, a cannabis facility general contractor and entrepreneur.
In this session on Sunday, May 21 at 11:30 a.m., topics will include:
- the importance of business formation and considerations for management structure
- social equity and fundraising
- how to best fund your business and sources of capital when raising equity
- the current landscape of mergers and acquisitions in the cannabis industry
- regulatory considerations when acquiring or selling a cannabis business
NECANN is the largest cannabis & hemp conference series in the world, expanding market opportunities for businesses, entrepreneurs, investors, educators, patients, advocates, and consumers. To view the full agenda and register, please visit the NECANN website.