Understanding Connecticut’s New Paid Family and Medical Leave Act
Joshua Hawks-Ladds, co-chair of the firm’s Labor, Employment Law and Employee Benefits practice, presented an informative webinar on Connecticut's new Paid Family and Medical Leave law which begins to take effect in just a few short months.
In this webinar sponsored by CARA, Josh covered topics including:
- The new Connecticut Paid Family and Medical Leave law and what it requires
- Changes in the current (non-paid) CT Family and Medical Leave law made by the new statute
- The Interplay between the Federal FMLA, current CTFMLA and CTPFMLA
- Important dates for compliance
- How the program will be administered by the Family and Medical Leave Insurance Authority
To view a full recording of the webinar, please click here.