The Challenge of Achieving Meaningful Diversity and Inclusion in the Legal Profession
Pullman & Comley attorneys Michael A. Kurs and Robert C. Hinton along with the New York State Bar Association presented The Challenge of Achieving Meaningful Diversity and Inclusion in the Legal Profession. The program discussed the challenges of achieving meaningful diversity and inclusion in your workplace from understanding why diversity and inclusion are important business imperatives to breaking down the impediments and challenges to achieving meaningful workplace diversity.
Attendance will satisfy the 1 hour diversity, inclusion and elimination of bias mandatory CLE requirement for New York and is eligible for CLE credit in Connecticut.
Date: Thursday, June 14, 2018 11:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. | Includes Networking Lunch
Program Location: 281 Tresser Boulevard, 2nd Floor Stamford, CT 06901
- Defining diversity and inclusion – why it’s important and what are the impediments to achieving meaningful diversity and inclusion in the legal profession
- Brief overview of the history of diversity and inclusion in the legal profession
- Implicit bias and its negative impact on achieving meaningful diversity and inclusion
- The business imperative for diversity and inclusion
- Getting the most out of diversity and inclusion action plans and policies
For more information or to register for this seminar, please click here.