SEMINAR: Labor, Employment Law and Employee Benefits - Norwalk
Pullman & Comley was pleased to continue its annual seminar on labor and employment law with a program that offers Connecticut businesses practical, real world tactics to address the many labor and employment and employee benefits issues they face today.
Topics that were covered included:
- Responding to a Retaliation, Discrimination or Harassment Claim
- The Affordable Care Act - Are You in Compliance?
- Drug Testing Employees and Dealing with Medical Marijuana in the Workplace
- Developments in Department of Labor Wage Enforcement
- New Developments in OFCCP Compliance for Federal Contractors
To view the full agenda, please click here.
Wednesday, March 18, 2015
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Registration and Seminar
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Lunch and Networking
The Norwalk Inn
99 East Avenue
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.