Megan Carannante and Zachary Zeid to Present Cannabis Workshop for the Middlesex County Chamber of Commerce
Megan Youngling Carannante and Zachary T. Zeid, attorneys in Pullman & Comley's Cannabis, CBD and Hemp practice, will be presenting a cannabis workshop titled "The Legalization of Recreational Cannabis in Connecticut," focused on the impact of the legalization of recreational cannabis on Connecticut employers and human resources policies.
Topics will include:
- Guidance on updating drug free workplace policies and employer handbooks
- Recommended changes to drug and alcohol testing policies in the pre-employment process and during employment
- Update on new employment protections for off duty use
- Recognizing and training your managers on signs of cannabis impairment
- Tips to make expectations clear and avoid legal exposure
For more information and to register for this workshop, please click here.