Amanda Gurren to Moderate Panel on Solar Development
Amanda Gurren, an attorney in Pullman & Comley’s Real Estate, Energy, Environmental and Land Use practice, will moderate “Vetting the Proposal: The CT Regulatory Permitting Process” on May 12, 2021. The webinar is part of a three-part series on the development of grid-scale solar in Connecticut hosted by the Connecticut Power and Energy Society (CPES) New Energy Professionals. The series of webinars, running from April 28 to early June, covers the planning and development of a large solar project, the regulatory permitting and interconnection processes, and what happens once a project is online.
"Vetting the Proposal: The CT Regulatory Permitting Process" is the second in the series and will discuss Connecticut’s solar permitting process at a high level, including:
- How do solar projects proceed through the Connecticut Siting Council?
- Why do you need a stormwater permit for solar development?
- How do host municipalities feel about solar development?
Featured Speakers Include:
- Melanie Bachman, Executive Director, CT Siting Council
- Christopher Martin, State Forester, DEEP
- Jason Bowsza, First Selectman, Town of East Windsor
- Karen Allen, Stormwater Permitting, DEEP
For more information or to register for this webinar and the others in the series, visit the CPES website.