Maria Rapp is an associate in the firm's Labor & Employment Department and provides preventative counselling and labor and employment advice to employers. She represents businesses and governmental entities in state and federal courts and before administrative agencies. She litigates a wide range of employment law claims including allegations of discrimination, retaliation and wage and hour violations. Maria is experienced in complex class action employment litigation matters.
Prior to joining Pullman, Maria's experience included working for a national employment law firm and working for a general practice firm in New York City where in addition to labor and employment law, she represented businesses in commercial litigation, residential real estate and lender representation. She also has experience in commercial litigation, property issues, landlord/tenant disputes and personal injury matters.
Connecticut Bar Association
Connecticut Restaurant Association
News & Insights
- Law360 Pulse, 03.16.2023
- Hartford Business Journal, 03.15.2023
- The NLRB Issues a Decision Impacting Non-disparagement and Confidentiality Provisions in Severance AgreementsWorking Together, 03.02.2023
Bar and Court Admissions
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
New York Law School, J.D., 2019
St. John's University, B.S., with honors, 2016
- Fluent in Greek