Megan Youngling Carannante's practice includes counseling on and litigating business, construction, and employment disputes. She is a senior associate in Pullman & Comley’s Litigation and Labor and Employment Departments. She has represented a wide range of clients from small business owners to Fortune 500 companies in state and federal court, mediation and arbitration. Megan has significant appellate experience and was a former Connecticut Appellate Court clerk. She also regularly trains employers to ensure they are in compliance with state and federal law and assists them in navigating and resolving complicated personnel issues.
In addition to practicing in Connecticut, Megan is admitted to practice in Massachusetts and New York and often represents clients in these jurisdictions.
Megan has been named a "New Leader in the Law" by the Connecticut Law Tribune and a "Rising Star" by Connecticut Super Lawyers, in recognition of her work and leadership both within the firm and the greater Hartford community. She currently serves on the State Board of Directors of the March of Dimes Foundation and is an active member of the firm’s Women’s Leadership Initiative, Diversity Committee, and Recruiting and Orientation Committees. She particularly enjoys mentoring junior associates and is chair of the firm’s Associates’ Marketing Committee.
- Connecticut Bar Association - Member, Construction, Labor and Employment, and Women in Law Sections
- Hartford County Bar Association
- Professional Women in Construction
- March of Dimes - secretary, Connecticut regional board of directors
- Junior League of Hartford - active member of the JA Career Connections for Young Women Committee (a project developed in collaboration with Junior Achievement of Southwest New England focusing on career development of young women)
Honors & Awards
- Recipient of the Hartford County Business Journal's "40 Under 40" award for 2015
- Recipient of the 2014 Connecticut Law Tribune's "New Leaders in the Law" award
- Named to the Super Lawyers "Connecticut Rising Stars" list since 2012 in the area of business litigation, construction litigation, employment & labor