The attorneys in our Insurance practice provide counsel and advice on insurance matters pertaining to environmental, health, product liability, construction, employment, professional, directors & officers, errors & omissions, general liability, intellectual property, real estate and title matters. We also advise issuers on policy language.
Our seasoned Insurance law advocates are active in the Insurance Law sections of both the Connecticut and American Bar Associations and regularly present seminars on important topics of insurance law. Our members offer a broad range of assistance at all stages designed to prevent or resolve insurance-related disputes. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality representation according to the utmost professional standards while minimizing costs.
Members of the Insurance Law practice regularly:
- Evaluate policies and provide opinions on coverage
- Advise on coverage denials and reservations of rights
- Represent clients in negotiations, mediations and arbitrations over coverage
- Litigate coverage, settlement and other insurance disputes before state, federal and appellate courts
- Provide advice on matters concerning insolvent insurers and state guaranty procedures
- Advise clients on the options of forming captive insurance companies
News & Insights
- If COVID-19 Caused You to Stop or Curtail Operations, Check Your Policy for Crisis Management Coverage03.24.2020
- You've Been Ordered to Close Your Business to Prevent the Spread of the COVID-19 Virus. Could that be Covered by Your Insurance?03.18.2020
- Law360.com, 04.30.2018
We successfully defend our clients in class action cases covering, product liability, RICO, ERISA, antitrust, consumer protection, insurance and securities.
In addition to handling overage disputes, the attorneys in Pullman & Comley's Insurance practice defend class actions and other litigation challenging computerized underwriting and claim handling systems.