Developing an effective trial strategy at the outset of a divorce matter can make all the difference in achieving a good outcome. The two retired judges on our Family Law team assist attorneys in pretrial preparation that is strategically directed toward achieving optimal results for the client.
Early use of a trial strategy consultant results in a more effective and financially efficient litigation approach. No two dissolution cases are identical and a successful trial strategy approach must recognize the distinguishing aspects that make each client’s case unique. Our retired judges provide trial strategy consultation that helps attorneys and their clients develop a result-centric plan specifically crafted to fit their individual needs.
News & Insights
- The Divorce Resouce Guy Podcast, 05.25.2022
- Authority Magazine, 04.28.2022
- Litchfield Magazine, 12.21.2021
- Campbell Barrett appears on WNPR Connecticut Public Radio Discussing Challenges of Co-Parenting During the Pandemic09.15.2021
- Retired Judge Anne Dranginis Discusses Her Distinguished Legal Career with the Connecticut Law TribuneThe Connecticut Law Tribune, 05.09.2021
- 100 Columbus Blvd, Hartford, Connecticut, 06.13.2022
- Zoom, 05.17.2022
- Zoom, 03.29.2022
- Family Advocate, 11.15.2021
- Family Law Quarterly, Volume 54, No. 3, 2020, 07.01.2021
- Connecticut Rules Committee Suspends Time Requirements Concerning Custody and Visitation for Minor Children03.26.2020
Pullman’s Family Law team was recognized at the 2022 Connecticut Legal Awards celebration with the “Specialty Litigation Department of the Year” award.