Nothing is more precious than your children. Our Family Law attorneys know how important your children are to you, and are among the most experienced in Connecticut on custody, parenting and relocation issues.
We represent clients in custody matters in all courts, including the Regional Family Trial Docket, where one of the retired judges on our team presided for many years. When it comes to hiring an attorney to represent you in a dispute over your children, you can be reassured by the depth of our experience, combined with a thoughtful and sensitive approach. Where possible we find solutions that avoid litigation; where necessary, we present your case in the courtroom, bringing to bear all of our skill, knowledge and experience.
News & Insights
- GoodHousekeeping.com, 06.02.2020
- Campbell Barrett Appears on FOX 61 News to Discuss Cooperative Co-Parenting Strategies During the PandemicFox 61, 04.28.2020
- We Need Each Other: How Lawyers and Mental Health Professionals Can Team Up to Better Serve Our ClientsGoToWebinar, 06.02.2020
- Zoom Video Conference, 04.14.2020
- GoTo Meeting Webinar, 04.13.2020
- Graduate Club, New Haven, CT, 02.11.2020
- CBA Law Center, New Britain, CT, 01.28.2020
- Connecticut Rules Committee Suspends Time Requirements Concerning Custody and Visitation for Minor Children03.26.2020