Developing an effective trial strategy at the outset of a divorce matter can make all the difference in achieving a good outcome. The two retired judges on our Family Law team assist attorneys in pretrial preparation that is strategically directed toward achieving optimal results for the client.
Early use of a trial strategy consultant results in a more effective and financially efficient litigation approach. No two dissolution cases are identical and a successful trial strategy approach must recognize the distinguishing aspects that make each client’s case unique. Our retired judges provide trial strategy consultation that helps attorneys and their clients develop a result-centric plan specifically crafted to fit their individual needs.
News & Insights
- Record Journal, 09.28.2019
- We Need Each Other: How Lawyers and Mental Health Professionals Can Team Up to Better Serve Our ClientsGoToWebinar, 06.02.2020
- Graduate Club, New Haven, CT, 02.11.2020
- CBA Law Center, New Britain, CT, 01.28.2020
- Connecticut Rules Committee Suspends Time Requirements Concerning Custody and Visitation for Minor Children03.26.2020