When your marriage is broken, and you and your spouse cannot agree on finances, the seasoned litigators at Pullman & Comley advocate for the best result for you.
Financial issues, including property, alimony and child support claims, require the top litigators and experience available. Our family law attorneys offer depth and acumen, and are backed by a deep bench of our tax, ERISA, commercial and trust and estates attorneys to assist as necessary.
With more than 100 years of combined matrimonial litigation experience, our family law attorneys, including two retired Appellate and Superior Court judges, bring experience, discretion, knowledge, and a multitude of perspectives that add ease and effectiveness to the litigation process in even the most complex and contentious disputes.
Working together as a team, we focus on each client’s desired outcome and employ a results-oriented approach. Pullman & Comley’s wealth of experience in high net worth cases is invaluable and unique to our firm.
News & Insights
- Record Journal, 09.28.2019
- We Need Each Other: How Lawyers and Mental Health Professionals Can Team Up to Better Serve Our ClientsGoToWebinar, 06.02.2020
- Zoom Webinar, 04.30.2020
- Graduate Club, New Haven, CT, 02.11.2020
- CBA Law Center, New Britain, CT, 01.28.2020
- Connecticut Rules Committee Suspends Time Requirements Concerning Custody and Visitation for Minor Children03.26.2020