Pullman & Comley's Real Estate practice assists clients throughout Connecticut and nationally in a broad range of commercial real estate matters including developing, conveyancing, leasing and financing. Our clients include institutional, public and private lenders, residential and commercial developers, regulated utilities, health care institutions, real estate investors and corporate property owners.
Through our Real Estate Litigation practice, we handle disputes arising out of broken banking relationships, partnership conflicts, partition actions, zoning and environmental controversies, among other matters. Drawing upon the experience of attorneys in other practice areas around the firm, our Real Estate practice also handles environmental issues such as managing environmental risk and brownfield developments, green development, land use permits and approvals and tax matters related to real estate transactions.
News & Insights
- Hartford Business Journal, 03.23.2020
- Westport News, 03.17.2020
- Patch, 11.18.2019
- GoTo Meeting Webinar, 04.01.2020
- GoTo Meeting Webinar, 03.27.2020
- Groton Inn and Suites, 03.27.2020
- GoTo Meeting Webinar, 03.26.2020
- Nestle Waters’ Auditorium, 900 Long Ridge Rd., Stamford, CT, 03.13.2020
- POSTPONED: Westport Legal Breakfast Roundtable Discussion Series in March: "Managing Your Homeowners Association: What Every Board Member Needs to Know" and "Capital Improvement Financing for Condominiums and Homeowners Associations"253 Post Road West, Westport, CT 06880, March 12 and March 26, 2020
- 2730 Boston Post Road, Guilford, CT, 12.09.2019
- CARES Act Expands Debt Limitations to Allow More Businesses to Qualify for Relief Under the Small Business Reorganization Act03.28.2020
- Cannabis: Can I Buy This? The Current Legal Landscape for Connecticut’s Marijuana Industry and Predictions for 202001.16.2020
Our Real Estate practice successfully represented a local savings bank in connection with a non-revolving multiple tranche line of credit to the owner of Goodwin Square, an historic office building in downtown Hartford.
Our Real Estate and Government Finance attorneys represented the University of Connecticut in connection with the relocation of its West Hartford University library facilities and operations to the main branch of the Hartford Library.
Attorneys from our Government Finance and Real Estate practice were instrumental in the transformation of a blighted industrial property in Bridgeport into multifamily housing and a new charter school.
Our Real Estate and Business Finance attorneys closed various loan financing facilities of more than $8.7 million for housing for educational professionals in downtown Hartford.