For more than 25 years, Pullman & Comley has been active in the health care industry and has helped a broad range of health care providers address their myriad business and regulatory challenges.
Our Health Care practice serves Hospitals and Health Care Institutions as well as Physicians and Other Health Care Practitioners. Members of our Health Care practice are supported by attorneys from our Real Estate, Labor and Employment, Employee Benefits, Public Finance and Internal Investigations groups to provide a full range of legal services.
We represent hospitals, community health centers, nursing homes, home health agencies, rehabilitation facilities, substance abuse facilities, physicians and group practices, and are well versed in the complex rules that govern every aspect of the health care system.
News & Insights
- Hartford Business Journal, 03.23.2020
- Westport News, 03.17.2020
- GoTo Meeting Webinar, 04.01.2020
- GoTo Meeting Webinar, 03.27.2020
- GoTo Meeting Webinar, 03.26.2020
- Nestle Waters’ Auditorium, 900 Long Ridge Rd., Stamford, CT, 03.13.2020
- American School for the Deaf, 139 N. Main Street, West Hartford, 02.03.2020
- POSTPONED UNTIL EARLY 2020: Westport Roundtable Discussion Series: We Need Each Other - How Lawyers and Mental Health Professionals Can Team Up to Better Serve Our Clients253 Post Road West, Westport, CT 06880, 12.12.2019
- Executive Order Limiting Liability for Connecticut Providers Responding to COVID-19 Grants Protections for Health Care Professionals and Hospitals Grappling With Pandemic04.05.2020
- CARES Act Expands Debt Limitations to Allow More Businesses to Qualify for Relief Under the Small Business Reorganization Act03.28.2020
- Connecticut Governor Issues Executive Orders to Establish Statewide Healthcare Cost Growth and Quality Benchmarks01.23.2020
- Cannabis: Can I Buy This? The Current Legal Landscape for Connecticut’s Marijuana Industry and Predictions for 202001.16.2020
- Connecticut Colleges and Universities Should Develop Opioid Antagonist Policies Now So They Can Be Approved and in Place By January 2020 Deadline09.18.2019