Real Estate Acquisitions and Sales
Pullman & Comley’s Real Estate practice advises clients on all aspects of real estate acquisitions and sales. Our clients include banks and health care institutions, regulated utilities, real estate investors, corporate property owners and developers. We work closely with other practice areas within the firm, including the Environmental Law and Litigation practice in managing environmental risk and complying with the Connecticut Transfer Act.
- Representation of regulated utility in the acquisition of its operations center for over $11 million
- Representation of petroleum distributor in the sale of a bulk oil storage facility
- Representation of an auto dealer in the acquisition, development and financing of a $30 million automobile dealership in Massachusetts and an $80 million acquisition of five high-end automobile franchises in the Boston suburbs
- Representation of a family partnership in the sale of a garden apartment portfolio in Greenwich, Connecticut for $223 million
- Representation of developer in assembling and acquisition of more than 600 acres for a residential/golf course development