PRESS RELEASE: 33 Pullman & Comley Attorneys Named to 2020 Best Lawyers® List
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BRIDGEPORT, CT August 15, 2019 -- Pullman & Comley LLC is pleased to announce that 33 attorneys have been included in the 2020 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, constituting more than 40 percent of the firm’s members and nearly a third of its attorneys. In addition, four of the firm’s attorneys were recognized by Best Lawyers as the 2020 "Lawyer of the Year" in their practice area and location.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing. For the 2020 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America, 8.3 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in recognition of approximately 5% of lawyers in private practice in the United States.
Within the Best Lawyers in America list, only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as the "Lawyer of the Year," making this accolade particularly significant. These lawyers are selected based on particularly impressive voting averages received during the peer review assessments. Receiving this designation reflects the high level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism, and their integrity.
Pullman & Comley would like to congratulate the following attorneys recognized by Best Lawyers as the 2020 "Lawyer of the Year" in the practice areas and locations listed below.
- Campbell D. Barrett – Family Law (Hartford)
- Andrew A. Glickson – Land Use and Zoning Law (Stamford)
- Jonathan B. Orleans – Litigation – Labor and Employment (Stamford)
- Stephen M. Sedor – Labor Law – Management (Stamford)
Note: The metropolitan area location categories are assigned by Best Lawyers and may not reflect the Pullman & Comley office where these attorneys most commonly work.
Pullman & Comley LLC would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to The Best Lawyers in America 2020 list in the following practice areas.
- Michael J. Andreana - Public Finance Law
- David P. Atkins - Commercial Litigation, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law, Legal Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Elizabeth J. Austin - Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Campbell D. Barrett - Family Law
- Deborah S. Breck - Trusts and Estates
- Frank B. Cleary - Public Finance Law
- Anne C. Dranginis - Family Law, Appellate Practice
- Geoffrey F. Fay - Real Estate Law
- Monte E. Frank - Commercial Litigation
- Eliot B. Gersten - Commercial Litigation
- Andrew C. Glassman - Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Corporate Governance Law, Corporate Compliance Law
- Andrew A. Glickson - Real Estate Law, Land Use and Zoning Law
- Nancy A. D. Hancock - Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Joshua A. Hawks-Ladds - Litigation - Labor and Employment, Labor Law - Management
- Lee D. Hoffman - Environmental Law, Energy Law, Energy Regulatory Law
- Robert L. Holzberg - Mediation, Arbitration
- Donald F. Houston - Labor Law - Management, Employment Law - Management
- Frederic Lee Klein - Energy Law, Water Law
- Nancy D. Lapera - Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Christopher P. McCormack - Environmental Law
- Lynda B. Munro - Family Law, Family Law Arbitration
- Gary B. O'Connor - Real Estate Law, Litigation - Real Estate
- Jonathan B. Orleans - Litigation - Labor and Employment, Employment Law - Management
- Alan S. Parker - Trusts and Estates
- Michael G. Proctor - Real Estate Law
- Richard C. Robinson - Litigation - Construction
- Stephen M. Sedor - Education Law, Litigation - Labor and Employment, Labor Law - Management, Employment Law - Management
- Gregory F. Servodidio - Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- James T. Shearin - Commercial Litigation, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Litigation - Securities, Litigation - Intellectual Property, Litigation - Antitrust, Litigation - Banking and Finance
- John F. Stafstrom - Public Finance Law
- James B. Stewart - Trusts and Estates
- Marcy Tench Stovall - Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law
- Diane W. Whitney - Environmental Law, Commercial Litigation
About Pullman & Comley
Pullman & Comley celebrates its 100th anniversary in 2019 and is one of Connecticut’s largest law firms, providing a wide range of legal services to clients in the New England region, as well as throughout the United States and internationally. Pullman & Comley’s major practice areas include business organizations and finance; environmental and land use; government finance; health care; labor, employment law and employee benefits; litigation and alternative dispute resolution; family law; property tax and valuation; real estate; regulatory, energy and telecommunications; and trusts and estates. The firm has offices in Bridgeport, Hartford, Stamford, Waterbury and Westport Connecticut; Springfield, Massachusetts; and White Plains, New York. The firm is an active member of the Law Firm Alliance, an international affiliation of law firms. For more information, please visit www.pullcom.com.
About Best Lawyers
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. To learn more about the methodology used by Best Lawyers, please click here.