PLEASE JOIN US: Developments In Labor & Employment Law Seminar - November 29, 2018
Pullman & Comley's Labor & Employment Law seminar for public and private sector employers will offer key insights on the labor and employment law issues facing you in 2019. November 29, 2018 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. - Registration and Continental Breakfast 8:30 a.m. - 2:15 p.m. - Presentations and Lunch The Hartford Club 46 Prospect St, Hartford, CT 06103
To register, please call (203) 330-2059 or email email@example.com Invitation non-transferable. You must register to attend, as space is limited.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Hiring and Firing in Connecticut
- ADA, FMLA, Workers’ Compensation, Sick Leave
- Update on #METOO: What has changed?
- Stepping through the Employee Benefit Minefield
- Employee Speech Rights
- Substances – Legal and Illegal – In the Workplace
- Workplace Investigations
- Labor Law Update
- Personnel Files and the Connecticut FOIA
Click here to view the full agenda.
Recommended conference attendees include:
- Business Owners and Others Who Manage Employees
- Human Resources Professionals
- In-House Counsel
- Accountants and Financial Advisors
- Benefits and Compensation Practitioners
- No prerequisite required
- No advanced preparation required; attendees will receive additional materials at the seminar
- Seminar is open to both private and public sector employers
- Program Level: Intermediate
- Delivery Method: Group Live
- Seminar participants can earn up to five CPE credits in Business Law
- Connecticut CLE credits are also available
- There is no fee to attend. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Pullman & Comley, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org