BREAKFAST ROUNDTABLE: Dressing Up Your Company For Sale
Pullman & Comley’s Business discussion series will focus on "Dressing Up Your Company For Sale."
This session introduces business owners to the strategies necessary for maximizing the value of any sale and will provide insight regarding:
- When to start preparing for sale
- Five things to do (before going to market) to increase your company’s value
- Legal issues to address prior to sale
- Screening criteria for evaluating your business
- Business attributes that buyers will pay more for
- How to avoid hidden land mines that will destroy the sale of your business
- What to expect during due diligence
The discussion will be led by two leading M&A professionals who play a critical role in preparing clients for the intense due diligence of buyers, maximizing the purchase price and optimally structuring a transaction.
- Michael Carter, Managing Partner, Carter Morse & Mathias, Investment Bankers
- Andrew C. Glassman, Chair of the Business & Finance Practice, Pullman & Comley, LLC, Attorneys
This program will be hosted on:
Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Pullman & Comley — Hartford Boardroom
90 State House Square
7:30 a.m. — Registration and Networking
8:00 a.m. - 9:15 a.m. - Breakfast and Discussion
To register, please email email@example.com.