WEBINAR: Attorney Timothy Ronan To Discuss "Best Practices for Protecting Your Business Against Cybersecurity Threats"
Pullman & Comley attorney Timothy Ronan, chair of the firm's Cybersecurity and Privacy practice, was a co-presenter in the interactive webinar, "Best Practices for Protecting Your Business Against Cybersecurity Threats," on Wednesday, February 10, 2016. Tim co-presented with Jeffrey Ziplow of BlumShapiro, who leads Blum's cybersecurity risk assessments division.
The frequency, scale and cost of cybersecurity incidents has increased exponentially. As a result, protecting your company from potential security threats and managing the risks needs to be a top priority for businesses in 2016. This webinar focused on providing best practices for businesses, as well as the following topics:
- What type of risk is my company facing?
- How well is my company protected from a cyberattack?
- Has my company already been breached?
- How can I protect my company from a cyberattack?
- What resources are available to help remediate a breach?
- Will purchasing cyber insurance help to reduce the costs of a cyberattack?