SEMINAR: Building Your Business With Diversity and Inclusion
There is no question that effective diversity and inclusion programs can have a positive impact on corporate performance. Research has shown that organizations with more diverse workforces are better able to attract and retain top talent and improve their customer focus in a world that is increasingly interconnected. But creating a program that really works - and overcomes such barriers as unconscious bias - can be a real challenge.
This panel was comprised of corporate counsel and leaders of successful corporate diversity and inclusion initiatives who shared their experiences in building diversity programs at their respective organizations. Our panelists spoke specifically about what works/doesn't work, and fostered a discussion about the importance of diversity and best practices in developing successful programs that have a positive impact on organizational culture, recruiting efforts and the bottom line.
- William J. Aseltyne - Senior Vice President and General Counsel,
Yale New Haven Hospital
- Lisa Bianculli Hutter - Senior Vice President, Regional Wealth Planning
Manager - New York/New England, and Chair, Northeast Diversity Circle,
Wells Fargo Private Bank
- Ivy Thomas McKinney - Vice President, Deputy General Counsel and
Chief Ethics Officer, Xerox
- Marla Persky - CEO and President, WOMN LLC
- Christine Souza Smith - Immigration Specialist, FactSet Research Systems, Inc.
Jessica Grossarth, Moderator - Diversity Committee Chair and Member,
Pullman & Comley
November 5, 2015
5:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.