Tiffany Kouri Spinella practices in Pullman & Comley’s Property Valuation and Litigation Departments.
Prior to joining Pullman & Comley, Tiffany was a summer associate at the firm. She served as a certified legal intern in the New Britain Judicial District, Connecticut Division of Criminal Justice and as a judicial intern to the Honorable Mark Davidson, Harris County Court District, Texas, before joining the firm. Tiffany currently serves on the Firm’s Recruiting Committee.
Represents clients challenging their ad valorem property assessments and damage awards in eminent domain cases.
Member of team that litigated valuation of large waste to energy facility.
Member of team that litigated valuation of significant continuing care retirement community.
- Connecticut Bar Association – Litigation Section; Co-chair of Labor & Employment Committee, Young Lawyers Section Executive Committee, 2011-2012; Co-chair of Litigation Committee, Young Lawyers Section Executive Committee, 2012-2013; Co-director of Continuing Legal Education, Young Lawyers Section Executive Committee, 2013-2014
- Hartford County Bar Association
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Junior League of Hartford - Co-chair of Clothes Horse Committee, 2011-2013; Co-chair of Membership Committee, 2013-2014
- American Lung Association of New England - Connecticut Leadership Board
Honors & Awards
- Connecticut Bar Association - Young Lawyers Section, Star of the Year 2012-2013
- The Honorable M. Joseph Blumenfeld Prize, 2009
- CALI awards for Appellate Advocacy, Right to Privacy and Mediation Clinic