Tiffany Kouri Spinella practices in Pullman & Comley’s Property Tax and Valuation and Litigation Departments.
Prior to joining Pullman & Comley, Tiffany was a summer associate at the firm. She served as a certified legal intern in the New Britain Judicial District, Connecticut Division of Criminal Justice and as a judicial intern to the Honorable Mark Davidson, Harris County Court District, Texas, before joining the firm. Tiffany currently serves on the Firm’s Recruiting Committee.
- Represents clients challenging their ad valorem property assessments and damage awards in eminent domain cases.
- Member of team that litigated valuation of large waste to energy facility.
- Member of team that litigated valuation of significant continuing care retirement community.
- Connecticut Bar Association - Litigation Section
- Connecticut Bar Association - Young Lawyers Section Executive Committee, Co-chair of Labor & Employment Committee, 2011-2012; Co-chair of Litigation Committee, 2012-2013; Co-director of Continuing Legal Education, 2013-2014; Director of Continuing Legal Education, 2014-2015
- Hartford County Bar Association
- Institute for Professionals in Taxation
- Junior League of Hartford - Co-chair of Clothes Horse Committee, 2011-2013; Co-chair of Membership Committee, 2013-2014; Show House Executive Committee Secretary, 2014-2015
- American Lung Association of New England - Board of Directors, former member
Honors & Awards
- Recipient of the 2014 Connecticut Law Tribune's "New Leaders in the Law" award
- Connecticut Bar Association - Young Lawyers Section, Star of the Year 2012-2013
- The Honorable M. Joseph Blumenfeld Prize, 2009
- CALI awards for Appellate Advocacy, Right to Privacy and Mediation Clinic