Tiffany Kouri Spinella is an attorney in Pullman & Comley’s Litigation Department. She practices in the areas of Labor and Employment, White Collar and Corporate Investigations, and Property Valuation.
Prior to joining Pullman & Comley in 2009, Tiffany was a summer associate at the firm. She also served as a certified legal intern in the New Britain Judicial District, State of Connecticut Division of Criminal Justice, during the summer of 2007, and as a judicial intern to the Honorable Mark Davidson, Harris County Court District, State of Texas, in the summer of 2006.
- Connecticut Bar Association - Co-chair of Labor & Employment Committee, Young Lawyers Section Executive Committee, 2011-2012; Co-chair of Litigation Committee, Young Lawyers Section Executive Committee, 2012-2013; Litigation Section
- Hartford County Bar Association
- Junior League of Hartford - Co-chair of Clothes Horse Committee, 2011-2013
- American Lung Association of New England - Connecticut Leadership Board
Honors & Awards
- The Honorable M. Joseph Blumenfeld Prize, 2009
- CALI award for Appellate Advocacy, 2009
- CALI award for Right to Privacy, 2009
- CALI award for the Mediation Clinic, 2008