Patricia LeBel-Lasse is a paralegal in the firm’s Litigation Department with more than thirty years of legal and business experience. She assists counsel with complex commercial and business disputes in a variety of areas including intellectual property, patent infringement, antitrust, unfair trade practices, products liability, employment disputes, insider trading, securities investigations and general litigation matters in both state and federal courts. In her role, Patricia implements new business processes in the areas of electronic data discovery, litigation support and trial technology.
Patricia was appointed by Governor Dannel Malloy in 2013 as a public member of the State of Connecticut's Judicial Review Council for a term of four years. She is a Certified Trial Specialist. Patricia is also a Certified E-Discovery Specialist (CEDS).
- Connecticut Chapter of Women in eDiscovery
- International Legal Technology Association
- Association of Certified Ediscovery Specialists
- National Federation of Paralegals Associations, Inc.
- The Central Connecticut Paralegal Association, Inc.
- Organization of Legal Professionals
- The Greater Bridgeport Bar Association (GBBA) - Read Aloud Program volunteer, food drive coordinator