Nathaniel J. Gentile represents civil and criminal clients in state and federal courts. Nathaniel has broad experience representing clients in complex civil litigation, such as contract disputes, unfair trade practices, ERISA violations, and actions brought under the False Claims Act. He also represents clients in high-stakes criminal defense matters, including actions involving allegations of Medicare and Medicaid fraud, bribery, bank fraud, and tax evasion. Since 2015, Connecticut Super Lawyers® has consistently recognized him as a “Rising Star” in the area of white collar criminal defense.
Nathaniel is active in local bar associations. He currently serves on the executive committees of the Connecticut Bar Association’s Federal Practice and Criminal Justice Sections. Nathaniel also serves on the Criminal Justice Section’s Legislative Review Committee.
Prior to joining Pullman & Comley, Nathaniel served as a law clerk for Judge Alfred V. Covello of the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut.
- Connecticut Bar Association - Executive Committee, Criminal Justice Section; Executive Committee, Federal Practice Section; Young Lawyers Section
- Federal Bar Council
- The Oliver Ellsworth American Inn of Court
- Connecticut Amateur Golf Tour
- Wethersfield Softball League, board of directors
Honors & Awards
- Named to the Super Lawyers "Connecticut Rising Stars" list in 2015 and 2016 in the area of criminal defense: white collar