Joshua Cole's practice focuses on real estate transactions, both commercial and residential, including acquisitions, dispositions, leasing and commercial finance transactions. His extensive commercial finance experience includes the representation of both borrowers and lenders in all types of secured and unsecured financing transactions including mortgage loans, term loans, lines of credit, asset based revolving credit facilities, mezzanine loans, bond financings, loan purchases and loan sales.
Earlier in his career, Joshua practiced with law firms in Westchester County, New York where he successfully completed hundreds of commercial lending transactions on behalf of several large institutional lenders and local community banks.
- Connecticut Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association - Real Property Law Section
- Westchester County Bar Association
- Real Estate Finance Association (REFA)
- Town of Wilton - Zoning Board of Appeals, October 2014 – present; chairman, 2016 – present; vice chairman, December 2015 - December 2016
- Town of Wilton - Board of Selectman Subcommitee on Town Counsel Selection, October 2016 - December 2016
- Wilton Republican Town Committee, January 2015 - present; vice chairman, March 2018 - present
- 2018 Connecticut Republican State Convention, Delegate for Town of Wilton
- 2016 Connecticut Republican State Convention, Delegate for Town of Wilton
- St. Margaret Shrine, Bridgeport - Finance Committee, January 2012 - April 2017