Elliott B. Pollack is a member of the firm’s Property Tax and Valuation Department and is editor of Property Tax Valuation Topics, its quarterly newsletter.
Elliott has litigated or settled several billion dollars of ad valorem and eminent domain property valuation cases.
He is a member of the Corporate Advisory Committee of the International Property Tax Institute. His articles on valuation topics have appeared in numerous publications such as the Institute for Professionals in Taxation newsletter, Connecticut Assessoreporter and real estate magazines. He co-authors the Connecticut chapter in the American Bar Association Property Tax Deskbook and the Connecticut chapter of the Eminent Domain Compendium with members of the firm’s Property Valuation Department. He frequently speaks before bar associations, professional, industry and trade groups.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Hartford County Bar Association
- Connecticut Association of Assessing Officers
- International Property Tax Institute
- Legal Committee of the International Association of Assessing Officers
- Building Owners and Managers Association
- The Hartford Dispensary - former vice president, board of directors and former president
- Bushnell Park Foundation - board member
- Greater Hartford Legal Aid Foundation - past president
- University of Connecticut School of Law - adjunct faculty member
Honors & Awards
- Received the highest peer review rating by Martindale-Hubbell (AV)
- Listed in Chambers USA, America's Leading Lawyers to Businesses, 2011-2016
- Selected to the Connecticut Super Lawyers list
- Named 2017 "Member of the Year" by Building Owners and Managers Association/Greater Hartford Chapter