Edward B. Lefebvre practices in the areas of business and commercial disputes, securities litigation, and complex general civil litigation. An associate in the firm’s Litigation Department, Ted has represented a range of clients – individual, business, and governmental – in state court, federal court, and alternative dispute resolution proceedings.
Prior to joining Pullman & Comley in 2008, Ted was a summer law clerk to the Hon. Mary F. Walrath, Chief Judge of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware, and was a summer associate at the firm. Ted is an active member of the firm's Recruiting Committee and particularly enjoys working with the firm’s summer associates. Ted also serves on the Bridgeport Community Board of Junior Achievement of Western Connecticut, a philanthropic organization dedicated to teaching local students about entrepreneurship and personal financial responsibility. For the past three years, Ted has taught grade school classes as a JA volunteer.
- Defending individual trader charged in multimillion-dollar enforcement action alleging multi-year pattern of insider trading and tipping.
- Defending owner of commercial real estate businesses in multimillion-dollar post-judgment litigation.
- Represented owner of manufacturing business in action to establish corporate control, prosecuting claims for declaratory and injunctive relief while defending counterclaims for breach of fiduciary duty.
- Defended investment advisory client against common-law and Blue Sky claims by institutional advisee whose former officer had diverted assets under management.
- Defended large winter sports complex against application for preliminary injunction by former tenant.
- Defended national bank in class action alleging violations of Electronic Funds Transfer Act.
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Junior Achievement of Western Connecticut - Bridgeport Community Board
- Class Agent, Phillips Exeter Academy Class of 2001
- Alumnus Admissions Interviewer, Phillips Exeter Academy