Johanna S. Katz is an associate in the Litigation Department, focusing her practice on family law. During law school, Johanna was a Senior Associate Editor for Connecticut Public Interest Law Journal and served as a legal intern to the Connecticut State's Attorney's Office in Hartford where she performed legal research and assisted in trial preparation. Johanna's experience also includes working at two Hartford-area law firms as a paralegal and a legal assistant.
In August 2015, the Connecticut Supreme Court cited an article written by Ms. Katz regarding its decision that the death penalty is unconstitutional in Connecticut (State of Connecticut v. Eduardo Santiago).
- Connecticut Bar Association - Young Lawyers Section
- Hartford County Bar Association
- Jazz for Juvenile Diabetes
- Town of West Hartford - Mayor's Annual Charity Ball Committee
Honors & Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award